We've been home a few weeks now, but I thought I would post a pic of our full route. If you want to scan the blog in chronological order, start with the oldest post. Thanks for following. We are looking forward to our next adventure!
Saturday, September 30, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home
We've been home a few weeks now, but I thought I would post a pic of our full route. If you want to scan the blog in chronological order...
-
September 2 : Aloft Wichita, Wichita, KS We left Dodge City at 2-ish after leaving the urgent care. Annie had a freak accident the night bef...
-
We've been home a few weeks now, but I thought I would post a pic of our full route. If you want to scan the blog in chronological order...
-
August 27-28 : Rio Bravo Campground, Orilla Verde Recreation Area, NM The drive from Mesa Verde to Taos wasn't that long. When we were a...
No comments:
Post a Comment